Asset & Equipment Finance
- It provides you immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once.
- It frees up working capital and bank loan / overdraft facilities for business growth.
- The Lease contract is structured for the length of time you require use of the asset.
- Sale & Leaseback allows you to release capital in assets you already own.
- We can provide a solution irrespective of credit history or previous problems.
- It offers the most tax efficient structure for your business.
Whatever your requirement for asset, machinery or vehicle leasing consult our expert team for a no obligation discussion, best advice and generally a same day quotation.
We will provide you a fast, competitive quote to lease any capital equipment necessary for the running of your business. This includes Plant, Vehicles, Production Equipment, IT and Telecoms Systems and even ‘Small Ticket’ items down to £2K in capital value. Leasing is a tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off balance sheet’.
Factoring & Invoice Discounting
New to Factoring ? You will be surprised at just how effectively a flexible Factoring arrangement can assist your Cash Flow and Working Capital problems. In essence a Factoring facility draws cash quickly in to the business by converting your debtor book into readily available revenue, the security for the advance being the invoice itself. No matter what the age and size of your business we can normally provide a workable and cost effective Factoring solution to improve the cash flow in to your business at rates often far better than overdraft terms.
Key benefits of a Factoring Solution include:
- Up to 85% of the Invoice Value paid to you on issue.
- On-line process and cash paid in to your account same day / next day.
- Facility available to new start business with turnover from just £100K per annum.
- Bad debt insurance can be included if necessary to give additional peace of mind.
- Factoring can be offered to most Business types and Industry Sectors.
- Reduced finance costs over traditional overdraft facilities.
- Easy to set up and the service can be operational within 7 – 10 working days.
We offer free and unbiased advice and will tailor a Factoring and Invoice Finance solutions for clients to meet their exact needs and budget. Our level of service is extremely high which is vital at a time when more and more businesses are finding that they have to look beyond the traditional Bank overdraft to satisfy their increasing cash flow needs. We will provide you a view of the entire market – quickly and efficiently and can implement a Factoring solution without disruption to the running of your business. For more information and to see how a flexible Factoring Solution can benefit your business Please call us today or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.